Looking for a Culinary Arts Program?
Atlantic Culinary Academy (NH)
California Culinary Academy
International Culinary Academy (PA)
The Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago
Western Culinary Institute (OR)
California School of Culinary Arts, Pasadena, CA
Texas Culinary Academy, Austin, TX
|By Madgoose (Madgoose) on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:45 pm: Edit|
I am writing a research paper for a class in which I need to research a school I would be interested in attending to achieve my career goals, as well as interviewing a professional in my chosen field. If one of the baking/pastry chefs on the forum could answer these questions, I would greatly appreciate it.
1. Name, Job Title, and place of employment?
2. What experience or knowledge is required to do your job?
3. How do Valencia's Competencies (think, value, communicate, act) apply
to this career?
4. What types of projects, assignments or deadlines must you meet each
day (a typical day on the job)?
5. Does your job require overtime and what is your work schedule?
Typical salary range?
6. What preparation or courses did you find necessary or helpful upon
entering the job?
7. What is the biggest challenge you encounter?
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:30 pm: Edit|
VALENCIA'S FACULTY INDUCTION & DEVELOPMENT PROCESS... demonstrated. Learning Outcomes are related to the development of the Essential Professional Competencies of a Valencia Educator. ...
is this what the questions are for ?
|By Madgoose (Madgoose) on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 10:35 pm: Edit|
no i think that's something different at valencia this is for a food and beverage management class i'm taking this semester
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 08:22 pm: Edit|
is this at cal. arts?
|By Madgoose (Madgoose) on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 08:46 pm: Edit|
no it's at valencia community college in florida