|By Kinglear (Kinglear) on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 02:08 pm: Edit|
How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a light bulb?
The Answer is TEN...
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness,
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Bulb Accomplished",
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally "in the dark" the whole time,
8. One to viciously smear #7,
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 07:00 pm: Edit|
I love it.
this guy stops by, once every 3 months, using his wifes email, tells a bad joke AND hes a dem-o-papp.
what the hello is this place com'in too?
Hey.....not to scare you but don't bulbs come in 4 packs?
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!
THERE'S THREE MORE BULBS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"USMC".....Travel Agents To Allah.
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 07:02 pm: Edit|
By the way Lear, hows biz?
|By Kinglear (Kinglear) on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 09:12 pm: Edit|
Gangbusters, Hilfigers, Trumps, Basses, Models who push food around on their plates, then throw it up.
I come by and read all the time, just don't spend a lot of time posting replies.
It's kind of boring here-
"what kind of culinary school should I go to? (whine) What's the diff between corn flour and corn meal? (whine)" Spike rages on and on in semi-lucid non sequiturs. Yaaaawwwwn.
Just thought I'd shake the branches a little and see what falls out.
|By Snuffaluff (Snuffaluff) on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 05:20 pm: Edit|
hopefully the libs will fall out, land on their heads, thus knocking some sense into them. *;)
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:19 pm: Edit|
"Spike rages on and on in semi-lucid non sequiturs."
did you go to college to write that?
Boring people find things boring.
|By Chefmanny (Chefmanny) on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 06:22 am: Edit|
Did they find any bulbs of mass destruction Biff?????......and tell us, you don't have a sister named Buffy do you????...I hope your parents didn't do that to you kids!!!!!!
|By Chefspike (Chefspike) on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 12:20 am: Edit|
bored people are boring.
(HEY ! go down to crawford, thats in Texas and make them people some food that they can push around their plate. Only they might not know what the hello it is, then again... they might)
bored people should just go out back and shoot themselfs. or is it themselves.
are those more non sequiturs?
I never know.