The New Bakers Dozen
Licensing info

The The Bakers Dozen: Licensing info
By Mellbell (Mellbell) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 09:47 pm: Edit

I am attempting to start my own wholesale Chocolate business in Staten Island, New York and I am wondering if anyone has any information about which permits I need to get. I am looking to rent a kitchen as well so if anyone has any information on that it would be very helpful. I know I have to get a food service permit and a food handlers cert. but I am not sure if I need a general business license and am researching liability insurance. I know I am probably missing alot but I am trying to do this on my own and have become crazed with all of the documents and phone calls in the past few weeks, so I would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

By Underhill (Underhill) on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 09:03 pm: Edit

Call your local SBA (Small Business Administration) office and they should be able to answer that question for you. Good luck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.

See Forum in a Frame